Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Walking and Talking... well, walking and blabbing

I´ve arrived. Alma was a great passenger despite the THREE attempts to get her to pee in the bathroom in teh airport. She just looked at me and wondered why I wanted her to pee indoors. She´s so well trained.

BA is not what i expected, but I don´t really know what I expected. The ride from the airport was ugly as sin, the weather was hideous and the cabdriver was the most dangerous driver I´ve ever had, which is saying a lot.

That said, my neighborhood is fantastic, the city seems amazing and I am excited to discover.

Oh yeah, I don´t speak Spanish. I blab and blather some words and people seem to make sense of it, but I need to get some more language in my head. It will come.

More later. Too excited to sit in an internet cafe when the city awaits.

Ciao!!!