Friday, July 21, 2006

T-minus .... am I there yet????

It's Friday, I leave monday morning. So how many days does that leave to do way to much work and prep? I don't know. Like I have time to do that kind of math calculation when there's still much work and prep to do?!?! Had a weird, uncharacteristic flash of "why the hell am I doing something as stupid as going to Buenos Aires?!?!?" for a moment yesterday, but then I realized why. Because it will be fun, interesting, a break from the usual, i.e., all the things that I value most.

I've managed to chip away at most of the tunes that I have left to score for "Class Act," a wonderful documentary about arts education in US public schools. But still a couple cues remain and I'm managing to keep my procrastination at a very very high level.

OK, enough internal monologue minutiae. I do hope people will read this, write me email, leave comments, even, but I also know that it'll have to be more interesting than this. It will be.

El

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home